Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Are they made from real Girl Scouts?"

It's that special time of year when those cute little Girl Scouts make good on their word and return to you with those rainbow colored boxes of cookies! This year I ordered Thin Mints, Caramel deLites, and the new Shout Outs! The first two are what we order every year. (I always store Thin Mints in the freezer!)

The Shout Outs! have no trans fat, no artificial coloring, no artificial preservatives, hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup. I didn't know that when I got them, I just thought that a "Belgian-style carmelized" cookie sounded pretty darn good. They've got inspirational words on them, too. I wish I had enough restraint to save some of these to make a pumpkin cheesecake crust this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment